Home > About Us > FAQ'S
A: H7 Activate is an online community that connects enthusiasts of action sports and many other amazing life skills with each other, with training professionals, and with the suppliers of the equipment and facilities they need to fulfill their passions.
A: H7 Activate describes our philosophy that there are seven vital elements that must act in harmony for anyone to achieve total fulfillment from action-sports. Every aspect of H7 Activate helps you focus on these core elements.
- Skills training: We can provide you with training & coaching in any activity you participate in
- Facilities: We provide access to high-class facilities through our arrangements with operators
- Equipment: All your needs are catered for in our online department store
- Knowledge & networking: Our website and blogs are filled with useful, relevant information and social media networking tools
- Personal Fitness - Personal training (coming soon)
- Nutrition - Nutrition Coaching (coming soon)
- Motivation, attitude, and mental state - Personal Coaching (coming soon)
A: We pursue excellence and pride ourselves in our integrity and our honesty in every interaction. We adhere to the highest ethical standards of conduct. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our products together with our suppliers and our levels of service and expect the same of anyone who works with us.
A: If you’ve never tried a sport before, we highly recommend starting with an experience. These are tailored towards first-timers and give a taste of what you’ll discover if you decide to devote yourself to training in the field of your choice.
A: Some of the sports we offer do have certain age limits or physical requirements. If you’d like to know the minimum age and body fitness guidelines then please consult the detailed information in each section.
A: We are a fully integrated social networking community that brings you media-rich content and opportunities to engage with other action-sports enthusiasts like yourself. You can find us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter. We also have a dedicated H7 Activate blog.